BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Parable of the Lost Pin Button

Yesterday, in my joy of the IT workshop I had attended last Sunday, I put the company's pin button in my bag. Still in the house I come to think that it could lost because it's pin is not yet that gripping in the bag, I had thought to fastened it harder by means of sewing it. But I just left 'cause I have no lots of time left and I'll be late. I'm proud to show the world that I've been in that training. In addition, I saw again one of the teacher I dislike or no care for. He probably saw the pin. Hehe. 'Cause he's at my back and rushed ahead of me through the train station. I never mind greeting him.

In the jeepney, while we're on our way home, I stare upon the pin. It's beautiful. I'm proud I have it. We're on the bus ride and before I get off, something was fell from me I think but I'm not sure it was from me. I'm in the state of insanity that time 'cause I'm dizzy and tired, and I'm talking with my friends. She's the first one who noticed something's fell. I had looked at my bag, but I saw nothing is wrong so I just quickly decided to get off the bus or I'll passed by my ride to home.


Then while I'm walking and up to the bus, I know something's missing. And yes, I therefore realized, my pinbutton was missing. It was the 'thing' that fell. I quickly texted my friend to try to search for it if she is still there. But she replied and said, she just got off. And a follow up message of, "sana pala hinanap ko.."

I just said that it's okay eventhough I'm very sad. It's my significant remembrance. What could be my sourgrape would be, I could get there again, in that training. And maybe it really will happen. I realized that it was my last glare at that pin button. I want to get off the bus and search for it, but could I see the bus again?

I have so many realizations about the lost pin button.

First, there should be many chances again that I could acquire another like that. I have at home UPITTC and MSDN pin but I guess I couldn't get to that seminar again. Unlike this training, I could get there in the future, whenever I want. I just need money.

Second, in midst of "insanity" or "out-of-mind" state, I couldn't just lay my trust even in my closest friend to initiate looking for something that is missing from me.

Third, my Father wants me to get there again for my needed trainings to secure my goals. How should I get there without more money is it only Father who knows.

Fourth, the pin signifies a great friend. I have old friends (the UPITTC and MSDN pin) and I kept them in my heart. I found new great friend and I risk to display it because I'm proud of it. I had thought I could lost it but I didn't make ways to prevent losing it. I just leave it in "whatever will be.". Just like now that I feel I could lose someone, so I should do something about it in earlier times. But if really I can't prevent losing it, just like what happen yesterday because I'm a little bit insane, then it was about time. And Father said, I could find another and better than that one.

Fifth, I therefore realize that it was just a reminder to me that I should be writing inspirational thoughts in this blog even in the midst of business and uncertainties.

Thanks Father, He gave me realizations and never had let me down even in the midst of insanity. He always guides my thoughts and rule over me to straighten my path.

God Bless us all.


0 comments: