BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

World go break but I won't go Freak

Monday morning again… So much lousy. Too tiring day. Thinking about the things I’ve been throughout today would be very tiring indeed. My mind is really in confusion and several things and easiness. Starting from standing up inside the bus the whole trip until we get into the long walk to MRT station. And when you get through that MRT first station, at the roadside before the entrance to it, you’ll regularly see hundreds of people merging on its way up the station. When you are really a weak person who can easily be dizzy and have a weak body, I told you, you’re not supposed to be there or else, you’ll be stamped by uncaring people that few only thinks that they should not hurt others. Four or five days a week, I have been losing air and power in mingling with different kind of people, forcing my way to the station. After surviving the near-death experience, I’m on my way to the train. It’s now time to run after time like I will be late but there’s nothing to worry about, I am not being paid as I am only an OJT and my boss will probably be late then. Then I will found myself waiting with others for the train to come. I learned not to mingle with man out there. Some of them are lascivious. I learned not to go in that side again so I prefer to be in with women. However, when the train come, it’s normal to see this woman dying to go inside the train, that’s why I having trouble with my bag left outside the train and luckily, after the pushing, and bumping and shouting, the train will suddenly be calm. Then the trip goes on.

Every morning, I eat my meal right and drink my vitamins, but most of the time, in order to save, I take vitamins every other day, just to keep my body healthy and ready to deal with the long stand, long walks, “sardines race”, morning shouts, long lines to fall in, and in summing it up all, everyday survival trip. This is how most of us are encountering every morning. And to think that I still have 3 weeks in doing these things, feels like I’m quitting. Thank God He never let me sick. And the conductor in the bus I rode this morning is none the other the conductor who is always giving me free ride. I got shy whenever I ride in their bus, I don’t want to be treat like that. But, maybe I could give a present to him, maybe a food or something as a sense of gratitude. Father let things happens for reasons.

As a human, so many things bug me. Just like... I went to a workshop-seminar in ACE IT Learning Solutions yesterday. It’s about 3-in-1 workshop in Adobe Fireworks, After Effects and Premiere. Before I get there, even though I was been there last Wednesday, I got lost because of riding a jeepney that will never go to where I should go. My goodness, another cause of my stupidity sometimes, I never ask question. But because of the caring of Father, a kind jeepney driver had let me get to my destination and refuse my fare. ACE was located in front of a security agency that is beside our church. I love the feeling whenever I look upon our churches. It feels that I am truly guided whenever I go. Father once again proves that He never let me lost my way and He is always guiding me wherever I am. I get to the seminar and enjoyed it so much except that I got headache in the closing and opening door of the room. But it is a really worthy seminar. Oh, what bugs me is I want to study these graphic tools but my pc can’t afford its requirements. I need a higher rig and but I don’t have money to buy it. I plan to assemble my dream rig but maybe, I could handle it when I got my job and earn just right. I hope Father will let me again. I thank Him very much, He always do my favor. Last Saturday, I had sold my laptop hard disk in a good price and it’s because Father had heard my prayer that I beg Him for me to have a good customer in the price I had made.

This morning, I met my friend again as usual in our office. Nothing special but one thing I realized today is that she was again in front of me, she, an innocent young lady who knows nothing about the real truth. Maybe she is not yet ready to see the most important truth. She is still looking at the worldly things in this world and she never believes me whatever I say about the truth I am talking about. I never had surrender; I am just looking for the right time. I know Father will be giving me a go signal if I needed to do something. Just like today, I never had known that I could lose my pin button remembrance in ACE in the Bus ride. .It’s very significant to me for attending that workshop for the first time. Maybe it was only His reminder to me that I needed to be doing something. And also, just to tell me that I could go back in there to get another. I knew, I really need to learn more about multimedia. It will be my tools in the near fight in the future and it was only Him who knows what is good for me. I knew a duty was laid on my shoulders. May Father bring me there to where He wants me to be. I have no doubts, wealth, health, foes, hungers, thirst, even death, will never hinder me if it was Christ and Father are here by my side. I knew they will never leave me. May I always follow Their will. May Father always bless me!

0 comments: