BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 13, 2009

What I aspire is immaterial at all...

Last Thursday night, I just been in the church somewhere in Metro Manila East. I was waiting my bus ride to home while handling my newly bought Canon printer that I'm happy that I've discounted it's 25% price even without warranty. I knew it would run well and I knew Father always guide my decisions. Then I was in front of a Chevrolet store that was closed at that time. I saw the cars, saw the luxury of life. I had told my self, truthfully, I dreamt to have a car. But if I were asked between luxury and friends, I don't need that.. what more important to me is to save my friends and loveones from fire. This is my greatest dream.

This past few days I can always feel that He is always with me. He always hear my prayers. I have so many prayers, most have been answered, some are still in His hands.

One of this is what I had prayed inside the church. I beg Him and Jesus to enlighten the sleeping mind of my dearest friend. I beg them to please, please make my dear friend know the truth, know Him as the real God and someday become one of His faithful worshiper. I want this friend of mine to be also belong in the true Church like what the congregation yesterday night taught and remind us. That there is only one true religion that will inherit the Holy Land, the Eternal Life. That's why people needed to be belong in the true religion in order to be saved when the Judgment day come. This one true religion has been purchased by Christ's blood according to the many scriptures in the Bible. That's why this is the only Church that has been proven to be true Church of Christ with its teachings that is purely-written in the Bible and by numerous prophecies in the Bible that strengthen the truth that this is the Church of Christ that arose in the Far East because the former church of Christ which is Israel, has been condemned by God because of their sin.

And I am always praying.. to be like my other brethren in INC that become blessed when they had succesfuly converted their loveones with the help of Father. I truly hope Father will grant my wish.

I really love my friend so much that I don't like her to suffer in the judgment day.

I always think, what matters? When I'm in that Holy City, I will no longer bear tears and sadness. Only happiness. I will never remember my friend that she is suffering that time.

But because I want to follow Father as He taught us to become kind-hearted and 'save them from fire', I only follows and while I'm still have the feeling of love and pity, I will risk my life in showing and telling them the truth. May Father help me.

God Bless me and my loveones.

0 comments: