BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When Someone Fight Against Father's Truth

I was a grade 5 student then and I could never forget the time that my teacher had unwarily criticize Iglesia Ni Cristo in front of my face.

We are together in the room doing a classroom project that time. He told me: "Iglesia Ni Cristo's ministers and maytungkulin gain more money from its members.."

At my young age, I knew how to "fight" this mocking sentences.. I said, "No Sir, my mother is a treasurer, my father is diakono, my sister is secretary and I am a PNK choir member, but we didn't gain any money.. we are doing our obligations to Father without payment."
He said: "Oh, how kind...", with a mocking laugh.

"You said, one cannot attain salvation if he will not be baptized. How could the young children of yours will be saved if they aren't in for baptism, as you said you should be at least 18 to be baptized. ", he asked, trying me.
I answered, "That's why we have PNK or Pagsamba ng Kabataan (children's congregation)."
"And who is teaching in there?", he asked again.
"Guro or sometimes Manggagawa.",I answered.
"Manggagawa of what? Shoes? Let him repair this shoes of mine, it needed to be repaired..(Manggagawa ng ano? Sapatos? Pagawa mo nga itong sapatos ko, sira na.)"
I just smiled and said "No..(Hindi po.)"

I have told him many things about Iglesia NI Cristo but he's just unconvincingly smile like mockingly shake his head as he said "..bata ka pa talaga.." while putting a carboard on his shelf.

Later that afternoon, I gave him a Pasugo that I got from my Tita's house. I told him to read it. He get it, smiled and just put it in the same shelf he had put his cardboard.

About weeks later, there are three issues that surrounds and imprisoned this said teacher of mine. First one, he himself is telling us about the fraudulence that he had gained from his former students. It was when he was outside his room doing his lesson plan, he saw his former male student who is drunk and waving on the plants at the gate. He then went to that boy and scold him in destroying the plants. The boy went out and he then went back to his work. After a moment, he saw that this boy had some drunk boys with him, having stones at hand. He then get ready his metal tube inside his desk. But while the boys are getting closer, he started to take distance and after a while the boys threw stones at him, he run up to the gate that made his feet sore and he gets a cramp, until the time he is telling that to us..

Second bad fate..
He was accused by his former female student that he had touched her private part. But he justify to us that he didn't did that because he has a long distance from her when they met in an alley. His case is upon court hearing that time.

Third one, the worst one.
A female student of him spread the shameful news about his masturbation inside the room while his room's windows and door are closed. According to her student that served as the witness, "It was true!" with angered face when she was in the "hot seat" talking to them.

Then I just realized that time that they were just curses to what he did the last time he talked to me. It was only Father's way to prove that those who fight against His truth will suffer curse and disaster. Maybe it happened only to make him realize that he had done something wrong and that's it.

My former classmate also had suffered bad fate after he had criticize the teachings of our church about "Paghahandog" ,(Offerings), that we don't need expensive, magnificent temples to pray in." I told him that we did it because for the praise of Father so that He will be glad and it's in the Bible. I explain that, if the mayor or president will be having a beautiful house to dwell in, how much more for God. I know it was only what his parents are saying and it was just inculcated in his mind that's why he is blurting it out. But I thought that this event was the cause of his unluckily shortage in education budget. He work until now and haven't finish college.

That's why I never wants my friend to become one of these people who suffer misfortune because of their being "unbelievers" of the truth we are feeding in their mind. For they don't want to open their mind to see what the Bible wants them to see. I don't want them to suffer. This time I realized, it was a prayer to Father: "Please Father, don't get angry to these people, they never knew what they are doing and saying."

However.. may His will reign. He knows who to teach lessons. But this is what I remind to those people who are hard-headed in accepting the truth, beware, my Father is punishing those who "bump" His holy Church. But give blessings to those who glorify Him and believing in His truth.

2 comments:

Ka Yabang said...

Hi, Righteous Force,

I've read your article, but I don't get what you mean by this:

"I told him that we did it because for the praise of Father so that He will be glad and it's in the Bible. I explain that, if the mayor or president will be having a beautiful house to dwell in, how much more for God."

It stretches my imagination. I'm a Bible reader, but I have not read a verse that says Christians praise God through magnificent temples. You said it's in the Bible, will you share it with me, please? I'd like to read the verse myself. Thanks.

Andersen Helica said...

Dear friend,

Yes, the Bible taught us that building magnificent temples for Father made Him glorified. In the Bible, in the Old Testament, Father had told the Israel to go and find different supplies in order to build His temple. So they went to mountains to find gold, precious stones, wood, irons, etc. and went back to build Father's temple. They have their congregation in there and it made Father glorified. That is one, obeying Father's command to build Him a temple will make Him glorified and it's a praise for His name. To follow His will. And because they use it as house of worship, inside the church they praises His name. And verses in the Bible said that "He dwells" in these holy temples.

I'm not very good in remembering verses, but I always remember this story. And yes, I will find time in researching about the verse that you are asking. Thank you very much for your interest..
God bless us!