BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I could be Stressful, but Not in the Holy City

This morning, I'm kinda sad for the conductor in the bus had called me "tita" and before long someone told me that I look older than my age in the picture. Also I can't forget that many had called me "ate" and worst "tita" in the reality that they were older or the same as my age. And I cannot forget the time while I'm staring at a small-time jewelry shop in a supermarket, the vendor said, "Bili na po, panregalo nyo po sa anak nyo.." She was smiling by then. And I just got surprised within me and just become silence. I want to slap that vendor on the face, she's not an educated seller. Am I really look too old? Do I really wear bad? I'm really sad to know that I'm older looking than my age. I just hold on to the thought that maybe I'm too serious in life that's why I look more mature than my age. Anyway, in fact, there's so many young professional that look matured because they are not happy-go-lucky person and I'm happy, I'm one of them. But of course, it doesn't mean I shouldn't have time for myself. I'm not a very self-conscious girl unlike others who cannot live without looking at the mirror from time to time. I'm just a simple being who wears the simplicity of fashion.

Anyway, just this morning in my way to MRT station, there's so many thoughts that is running through my mind. Besides the headache I am feeling and the air I am trying to get in the midair due to the struggling crowd, I cannot stop thinking of things. I don't mean to right in this blog everyday but the thoughts that is running in my mind makes me so.

Maybe I look old but, now what? Well, I have a freedom to do everything I can. I could have a worry-free life. Yes.. you hear it right worry-free! Therefore, if I will walk that way, I wouldn't be stress as this. Then what shall I do to have a worry-free life? Simple. I will just come to work everyday to earn money, earn friends and buy things I want. Then go home again to rest, to eat, to play my favorite computer games, study Multimedia arts, my favorite activity. And when Thursday and Sunday comes, I'll just get into church for our congregation. Then I'll go home again, do the same thing again. And when the right time comes, I fell in love, I could have a family, be a mother to my children, be a loving wife to my husband. Then my life will be as simple as that, 'no worries'. Maybe you will say, I am insane because no one will get through life without worries. Yes, you're right. All of us encounter troubles everyday but being an INC member we are not worrying about what we will eat, we will drink, we will wear, because all of this will be provided by Father. Even the loving husband/wife is God's given gift. That's why we shouldn't worry about the necessity in life. Because even the birds in the plains are fed by Father, how much more His true people.

What I'm talking about here is the instance that I'm worrying things that are not required to do but could earn good points from Father. Wait. Did I say worry? No, I shouldn't too. If Father is beside me I shouldn't worry. Maybe I just misinterpret it to sadness, deep sorrow. I got sad whenever I think that I cannot do something about my friend who is not inside this church and she couldn't understand what I'm trying to tell her. I cry for the thoughts that many of my dear ones is not yet inside the church and living in the wrong way and serving the wrong gods. I cry for the thoughts that they will suffer hell even they innocently don't knew it.

Well, I could have forget it. I could have. Why didn't I should just remain silent and wait for the Judgment Day to come. Then we will be save and therefore on that day, my tears and worries will all be gone, I can totally forget about those hard-headed friends of mine that shall be suffering the hottest lava. And also, written, that He will cleanse and make our body all new again, then I'll become good-looking and healthy lady again ,whatever sickness strucked in me, they will just gone in nothingness. And I would totally forget about them because our mind on that day will be totally cleansed as what could we see i His glory. So why do I care for them if they won't believe me whatever I say?

But because Father is kind, He wants us to share the truth to others so they will be saved too. But the world is totally wicked that they wouldn't believe Father. They continue to do the things that makes them satisfy and will not do His will. They are so lazy to find the right way of serving God because they are following their own will with their wronged preachers.

Oh, I cry that some of my friends are still belong here. I pray to Father to enlighten them with His mercy. God bless my friends.

0 comments: