BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sacrifice Everything for the sake of You

"If you want to keep someone, be sensitive on how you will react." This sentences still echoes in my ears and while I keep on repeating it inside my head, there is a drop of tears that is ready to fall in my eyes. Maybe I had hurt her so badly that I haven't stopped my feelings of anger. I want to say to her these: 

"I love you my friend, too much that I could sacrifice even this friendship for you just to understand someday that I am right and the things I am saying to you are true. I will never leave you and I will never let go unless you are the one who want to let go.. But if you will leave and we'll be separating ways... always remember the things I have told you before. That I love you and it's true, I never almost pulled you to go with me just because it's my want but I care for you. Remember:

"Acquaintance agree, Friends argue."
If you really care and love your friend then you should not always agree with what he is doing. Sometimes, you should say what is the right thing for him to know. And this is only to prove that you really, really care for him because you don't want him to be in danger.

--A quotable quote from Metal Gear Solid 3, told by Otacon to Snake while Snake was on his duty, who is sometimes aggressive and hard-headed in  following the safe rules. 

I understand your principle and beliefs but not all beliefs and principles are right. You should base them all in the Bible in order to check if you are living in the right way. Don't you say that your principle will be your principle until you die even it is wrong. Now I'm telling you and showing you the truth, what else are you looking for? World peace? It cannot be healed anymore my friend. Written in the Bible, the world has no more peace in the future, it is going nearer in its destruction and we're not supposed to be here. That's why I am telling you, we shall inherit the Holy City. I want you to be there also my dearest friend. I may not be your most important friend but in my friends in this worldm you are and I don't want you to suffer the curse that the Satan's people will suffer. I want you to save from fire. Time will come and you will surely understand me. Don't tell me you did, but actually you don't. May that time be sooner and never be late. Father bless you. I love you my dearest friend." 

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down, one's life for his friends." 
-John 15:13 

0 comments: