BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Help is Provided even Before you Asked for It

Help is always there before we asked, but we often find hard time in finding it. What could be the cause?

I was a fourth year BSIT student, 1st semester. It was my first time to take a removal exam to pass my programming subject, java. I am really not good in programming but I could learn if our teacher is good in teaching us the subject, even it is the hardest subject. But he's not good, he's not considerate and not just, and he's but an unfair instructor who just guessed our grades in Java. Whatever it is, I still studied and reviewed for the removal exam and of course more prayers I had made before the removal exam.
I maybe have been late for the removal exam. One hour before the end time of exam. I came in the room with several students like me is starting their exam. I saw also saw there Nosliw. I got surprised that he too is getting the removal in the fact that he was good in programming. So the instructor had asked me to go get computer for me to use. I chose one and sat on it. Then he gave me the test paper and I pray like I usually do before starting to do the machine exams. I knew some but I forgot most of the parts I had memorized and studied last night. Oh my!! I really don't know what to do.. I'm not really good in this field. This time, I'm so perplexed, of course, in this exam, I'll get either passed or failed. I know and I believe, Father is right by my side. But I just had said in the inner thoughts of my mind, "Father, where are you? You said you'll be helping me... (Ama, san ka na po? Sabi mo po, tutulungan mo po ako?) ". I almost cry that time that I couldn't pass the exam... I'm in a the state of sadness and perplexity, but still have the hope that my Father will be helping me.

Then... I just had realized, at the edge of the eclipse's browser side, I just saw a lately created project which I never had paid attention since I open the pc. And out of curiousity, I opened it, run it and yes! It was the same machine problem I am making. And they were all correct! And it's right there even before I had open the PC, I never had noticed but later on show onto me.

I never had cheated. I accidentaly found it right there. And I never known that the PC that I chose has a ready-made answers.

And most of all, Father gave it for me and I think ,I deserved it. He gave me the help even before I asked for it. I only haven't found it. Father is very kind, He never let me down, He always hear my prayers. He even gave me the "all-right answers for the exam to pass onto my unfair teacher who didn't consider the things we had done in his class. Another justification that the instructor is not considerate, is that he gave Nosliw a 2.5 in grade in the fact that it is supposed to be 3.0 because taking removal exam will give the student an either 3.00 (passed) or 5.00 (failed) grade. It is unfair that the student will be given 2.5 consideration just because they were scholar and their scholarship will be remove if they got 3.00. How about those non scholar student like me? Why I couldn't avail the same privilege? Is that how the education should run in this world? They're unfair!

But I should never been jealous. I have Father right me and they have not. They, people of injustice. Thanks that I have the God of justice. He's so kind that even I doubt a little He gave me what I asked for. And it served as a lesson:

"Help is provided even before you asked for it, but you will find it in the right time."

So, we shouldn't have even small doubt. We should have our full trust to the Lord that He will help us. We prayed, so we shouldn't doubt His power. Everything impossible is possible with my Father. I love Him so much. He never makes me fall. He grabs my hand and gave me full of hope.

0 comments: