BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Only the 'Chosen One' have the real Wisdom

Hunger for honor. It’s been 8 years. I told myself I don’t care anymore. But everytime the month of March came, this March of agony syndrome attack my inner thoughts of the day when I’m still in the place who is achieving plenty of praises and honor from different people.  It might be very difficult to accept that after receiving plenty of awards, time will come that you are no longer receiving any.

Maybe, I had experienced the experiences of different kinds of students.

I had experienced to be praised.

I had experienced to be elevated when someone else is very proud because of me.

I had experienced to be the “talk of the town”.

I had experienced to be famous and be loved.

I had experienced to be calm when the report card is prepared.

I had experienced to become a respectful leader.

I had experienced not to let my classmates copy on my work.

I had experienced to teach others for the subject they don’t know.

I had experienced to earn honors and awards.

On the other side, I had experienced to be envied because of my honor.

I had experienced to be invited by someone in a brawl to lose my dignity.

I had experienced to be dumped.

I had experienced to be anxious when the report cards are ahead.

I had experienced to be disrespected as a leader.

I had experienced to copy to other’s paper during exam and had cursed myself from doing it.

I had experienced to ask my other classmate with simple question in a Math subject.

I had experienced to become stupid in front of geniuses.

I had experienced to earn nothing.

 

I had experienced them in my entire life as a student.  Some of them made me sick to realize that I got this changed. I could never been an inborn genius. I am only been lended by a little talent.  But one thing is for sure. This talent had never been removed from me like my belief before. My thinking got more matured as the years past by and probably this challenges and failures are ingredients to my true success. These experiences changed my life a lot and it made me realized that these experiences made me stronger than before.  My destiny is in my hands that’s why I should go on.

             Let me tell you. I am not wondering for years that my every close friend becomes either academic achiever, dean’s lister or cum laude. I may state a probability that I become a lucky charm to them. J  They earned it not only because they were intelligent but my Father let them to be. Blessings could be shared and it flows. I always have blessings even in simple ways of my life, it never become scarce to me; it is always abundant from the moment I wake up until I sleep at night. 24/7, I am always been blessed. So if ever I did not achieve my wants today after I graduated in college, I am sure Father will be giving me what I deserve and will give me the real triumph I am longing for.  

 And now I speak as a normal person, “I’ll be a great tensai someday.”  I may not have the intelligence of the earth but the wisdom of the Father is running through my veins and living in my heart and mind.

The Bible speak that the intelligence of man shall bring him to easier and progressive life, yet it will not bring him to salvation of his soul. Useless the intelligence is if we will not be having true wisdom. We could never be saved by intelligence and other earthly things.

                I tell you, true religion matters as they could be in your daily living, your principles and beliefs are the things that greatly affect how you live life. You can never know that you are doing the wrong thing until the day that you found out that you were cursing yourself from doing that thing and your remorse will no longer be accepted.

                The ‘chosen one’ in the Old Testament is the Israel nation or Bayang Israel that were freed from the slavery in Egypt, given to them was the Promised Land.  But in all the numerous miracles, outstanding kindness and greatest love that Father gave them, they still fight against Father and gone back to their old ways. What happened to them? They were cursed. That’s why Israel, until now, still have no peace. War is in every corner of that nation.

So is that the end of Father’s love? No. That’s why, as the prophecy in the Bible says, Father had called the Last messenger in the Far East or Malayong Silangan,  that is, the Philippines, to arise Iglesia Ni Cristo, to let  His sons and daughters from the Far east to praise His name. This is what most people outside the church cannot accept. They couldn’t accept that this religion is the true church, eventhough this is justified by many prophecies in the Bible.

 So why should we get envy to those people who has the greatest intelligence in the world if the wisdom of the Lord which is the most important of all is out of their mind. They were just a moron person in front of Father. If they don’t know the truth and they couldn’t accept it, then they are just foolish people who like salvation of soul but never want to work for Father’s wants.

 

0 comments: