BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 28, 2011

My pc is newly Reprogrammed...Just like Me

27th of March, 2011, Sunday

Today is the last day of our Holy Supper. I feel like new. Brand new me. It seems Father had answered my prayer. It seems that He accepted me. I am very thankful that He never leaves me.

I was half-awake in my bed this afternoon and I said to myself, my desktop, after a year of being used, gone infected again. It auto restart whenever I log on to my account, but if I log on different account that I had created (also admin account), it works normally. Maybe there is some system files corrupted in my account. Anyway, I had loaded so many games, applications in there and most are rarely used. Better to delete them to start anew. Oh then I realized, just like me today. It looks like a cleansed me, a newly reprogrammed me.

The piece of bread and chalice of grape we took this morning was for remembering the body and blood of Jesus Christ our saviour that He had laid His life for His church, for the forgiveness of our sins. Our Holy Supper is a very important occasion wherein we will be judged by God according to our deeds. It’s either we will receive blessings or curse. Just like what happened to the Last Supper of the thirteen apostles with Jesus. Judas received curse after he ate the bread and drank the grape. As a blessing, it not only affected the spiritual aspect, it could also affect the daily lives and the future life. It could also heal sickness. It could grant forgiveness to the sins of the humble servants who will ask for forgiveness with an oath of starting a new life that is pleasing to Him.

I am now newly reprogrammed. Newly-cleansed and given chances to start anew. I should get rid the bad things I had done in the past and pledged that I shall never do those things again. I shall obey all His advices and walk according to His direction. And I know I will never lose my way. I know, my dreams will come true in the near future because He’s the one Who is always guiding me. I trust in His timings and I lay my future to Him. I’ll do all I can do to follow. But the largest factor is the Holy Spirit who guides me will take the big part in my life and will help me finish my race.

May Father help me.


“It’s often difficult to wait for God’s time...

The waiting period often brings pain and confusion...

But it’s always worth to trustfully wait on God,

even if He seems silent.

Because when His plan is revealed, we’ll surely

Thank Him for being right on time..

Be still & know that He is God. ”

0 comments: