BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The world's Toughest Problem

My mind wants to break... no.. break free.. break free from the thoughts of this world. It made me sick, it makes me mad, it makes me crazy.. I have a mixed emotions as of now. My heart likes to break.

According to the Bible, the world will tear apart in the day that people are not aware. On the day people were too busy with their own life. On the day the sinners are doing their sins and on the day when the good doers are doing good things. The day of Judgment day. No one knows the exact date, but people of the God knew that it will come sooner.

Love. Love for loveones. That is my main reason why I build this blog and why I keep on writing what my feelings tell me. Recently I become a competitor in a worldwide contest which having the theme: "Solve the World's Toughest Problems." I joined the contest not for the sake of the world 'cause I truly know that no one can ever revert what was written in the Bible. That is, no one can ever solve any of the toughest problems of the world because it could never ever rise again, the world's problem will be worst in the near future. I joined there just for the sight-seeings and to visit the place where the first people of my Father became servant to the most powerful imperial that day. But I thought, it's not time to have that chance. There should be more important thing to do.

If I will be asked what's the toughest problem of the world is, it will be the people who are none-believers, people who are anti-Christ, people who never listen to the Truth. They are the evil-doers that destroy the world, because because of them, Father became angry and decided to end this world on the right day. So the lucky ones that will only be saved and inherit the Holy Land are the chosen ones.

People are doing their researches and continuing to do new things. Many are creating new things to improve life. Our life become easy and instant. The same as our vitality rate. The same as the growing world's problems.

If I were to be asked what thesis should I do. It should be how shall I save the life of my loveones from fire. It should be a long-term project and an impossible mission if the people will look upon me. Even my family wouldn't believe that I could do it. But with the help of my Father in Heaven, I know I can do it. I knew it will be possible. It might not be easy for me as it may took so much sacrifices.

What I only want in life is to finish my race. To do what Father wants me to do. To become His faithful servant until the end of my life.

0 comments: